Wednesday, February 8, 2012

That pot stinks!

I have been working on making a pot that didn't stink. It's been really hard and I'm just now getting the hang of it.

But yesterday I actually succeeded!

See!

Did I mention I was taking a pottery class? You didn't think I was talking about something else did you?! 

Well I wasn't. I actually made a pot. Out of clay. I don't know what this will be yet, I'm thinking soup bowl maybe. That's assuming it survives. I was washing up on Monday night after class and was saying that I had actually completed something that I didn't just ball up and throw in the recycled clay bin and a guy in my class made a comment about how he had three things but he would probably mess them up in the few steps. Great. I have a few more steps to mess up and kill my pot.

I also went for a walk in the park and guess what I saw! Daffodils?! In February!!


That's just crazy! It is way to early in the year for Daffodils but I suppose as long as it doesn't suddenly decide to make up for all the cold weather we missed or make summer excessively hot then I am okay with spring time a few months early.

Well that's all the time I have away from thesising this morning. 8 pages down 8ish to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment